A brief description of the updates and enhancements:
1) Your reputation passport now has extended capabilities in order to verify and stamp credentials associated to:
- Personhood: discord, twitter, email, phone, KYC, etc.
- Work experience: spect, dework, github, etc.
- Education, Community, among other categories.
2) We have also been busy working in some 3rd party integrations that will enable different use cases and that will help enhance the capabilities of our Krebit decentralized and portable reputation passport. More to come on this.
3) As you keep on building and adding credentials to your Krebit reputation passport in a one time effort, you’ll be able to use them for different web3 apps, DAOs and/or contracts as many times as needed.
During the following weeks, we will focus on creating the first personhood integrations so that credentials can be requested upon them and stamped on your reputation passport.